Mr. Montello of San Clemente, CA was having issues with low water pressure in his house. He heard about Repipe 1 and their competitive rates, so he chose them to do the job. Repipe 1 is a repiping specialist that has been providing quality service for over a decade. They offer 100% lifetime warranty on all of their workmenship and have repiped over 50,000 homes in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Kern County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County & Ventura County.
Mr. Montello’s house had low water pressure which was affecting his ability to use the plumbing fixtures throughout his home. He contacted Repipe 1 to investigate the issue and they were able to quickly diagnose the problem as old pipes that needed replacing.
Repipe 1 was able to provide a solution to Mr. Montello’s low water pressure issue by replacing the old pipes with USA made PEX pipe. The PEX pipe is known for its durability and flexibility making it ideal for repiping jobs such as these.
Repipe 1 used the Milwaukee Pex Gun for the job because it is a reliable tool that can easily cut through the PEX pipe and make clean connections. The Milwaukee Pex Gun is also lightweight and easy to maneuver which made it perfect for this project.
Project Completion Timeline
The project was completed in three days by Josh D., one of Repipe 1’s experienced professionals. Josh was able to identify the issue quickly and get right to work on the project. He worked diligently and efficiently to ensure that everything was done correctly and that Mr. Montello’s house had full water pressure again.
After Josh finished up on the project, Mr. Montello noticed an immediate difference in his home’s water pressure. He now has better volume and water flow throughout his house thanks to Repipe 1’s quality pex repiping services.
- Repipe 1, a repiping specialist with over 10 years of experience in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Kern County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County & Ventura County, provided quick and efficient repiping services for Mr. Montello in San Clemente.
- The problem: Low water pressure due to old pipes that needed replacing.
- The solution: Replace old pipes with USA made PEX pipe using a Milwaukee Pex Gun.
- The results: Better volume and water flow throughout Mr. Montello’s house.
- Conclusion: Repipe 1 provided quality pex repiping services for Mr. Montello which resulted in better volume and water flow throughout his house.